- Country of Residence
- Language Proficiency
- English, Mandarin, Japanese
Liv Lo is often remembered for her infectious character and charisma. Born of Taiwanese and Italian descent she will catch you off guard with her ability to speak Mandarin and Japanese. Her mixed heritage has brought her to study, live and work globally before basing herself in Singapore.
Liv moved to Singapore in 2012 with her now husband Henry Golding. With a Bachelors in Mass Communications she became a regular host for Fox Movies after working on various shows both regionally and online.
Her works include:
• Xing Kong and Channel V “In Style” (Mandarin)
• Fox Sports Asia Fit Ambassador – “Diet Myth Busters”
• Star World Asia “Style Setter” and “Asia’s Next Top Model Season 3”
• Fit for Fashion S2 – All Access by Zalora
• Fox Movies Premium - Captain America Civil War, Star Wars: Rogue One & Guardians of the Galaxy 2 press junkets
• Fox Movies – Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, Ant Man & The Wasp, Skyscraper movie junkets.
Apart from her TV career she is a triple-certified yoga instructor and creator of FitSphere, a fit-yoga programme website and booking portal. Supported by Reebok as Brand Ambassador she is enabled to teach fitness to mass audiences both live and online (Fitness bio available on request).
Liv Lo is proudly represented by FLY Entertainment.