- Country of Residence
- Language Proficiency
- English, Mandarin, Japanese
Liv Lo is often remembered for her infectious character and charisma. Born of Taiwanese and Italian descent she will catch you off guard with her ability to speak Mandarin and Japanese. Her mixed heritage has brought her to study, live and work globally before basing herself in Singapore.
Liv was first introduced to the entertainment industry through modeling at age 17 in her home country. With an ambition to broaden her horizon she moved to Tokyo to get her Bachelors degree in Mass Communications at Temple University Japan and grow her modeling career. By regularly appearing in magazines, catalogues and on the runway she became a familiar face in Japan producing a sold out edition of 'Model of the Month' magazine and DVD while her yearlong billboard stood at the popular Harajuku crossing.
After 8 years in the fashion industry she made the decision to move to Singapore in 2012 with her now husband Henry Golding. She put modeling aside to shift to television and hosting. Her break through role as inspector Sophie Thomas on Mediacorp Channel 5’s top rated drama series Point of Entry 4 established her presence on TV where she continues to host both regionally and online.
Her works include:
• Xing Kong and Channel V “In Style” (Mandarin)
• Fox Sports Asia Fit Ambassador – “Diet Myth Busters”
• Star World Asia “Style Setter” and “Asia’s Next Top Model Season 3”
• Fit for Fashion S2 – All Access by Zalora
• Fox Movies Premium - Captain America Civil War, Star Wars: Rogue One & Guardians of the Galaxy 2 press junkets
• Fox Movies – Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, Ant Man & The Wasp, Skyscraper movie junkets.
Apart from her TV career she is a triple-certified yoga instructor and creator of FitSphere, a fit-yoga programme website and booking portal. Supported by Reebok as Brand Ambassador she is enabled to teach fitness to mass audiences both live and online (Fitness bio available on request).
Liv Lo is proudly represented by FLY Entertainment.